UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 | Civil Services (Preliminary) & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 | IAS, IRS, IFS, IPS & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 886 | Last Date 03.03.2020 | Apply online @ upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020: Union Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2020 on 31.05.2020 at all over India. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for IAS, IRS, IFS, IPS & Other Services. As per the UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 notification, totally 886 vacancies are allotted for this UPSC Civil Services exam 2020 notification. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs can make the UPSC online registration for UPSC CSE 2020 from 12.02.2020. The last date for receipt of the online application is 03.03.2020.
UPSC Civil Services Notification 2020 is published officially on 12th Feb 2020 . This UPSC CSE Prelims 2020 Notifications mentions the eligibility of 796 Vacancy in the posts of IAS, IPS, IFS. UPSC Civil Service Application form link is highlighted in this post at the end. At upsc.gov.in, registrations started from 12th Feb 2020. The UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam is on 31st May 2020. Candidates have to apply for this UPSC Civil Services Recruitment before the last date by checking the details properly. For more details of UPSC CS 2020, candidates can check the official notification which is mentioned on this page.
Details of UPSC IAS Exam Notification 2020
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||NOTICE NO. 05/2020-CSP & NOTICE NO.06/2020-IFoS|
|Exam name||Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2020|
|Job Name||IAS, IRS, IFS & Other Services|
|Total Vacancy||886 (Approx)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||03.03.2020|
|UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam date||31.05.2020|
You may visit upsconline.nic.in to get more details about UPSC recruitment. Here you will get information of IAS, IFS & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check India Govt Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
UPSC Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 886 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Exam wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the examination||No of vacancy|
|Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination||796|
|Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination||90|
Eligibility Criteria for IAS, IRS, IFS & Other Services
- Indian Administrative Services-Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline will be eligible for this Examination.
- Indian Forest Services: Candidates having Bachelor’s Degree in any one of from following Subjects-: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Agriculture in any stream from any recognized University/Institute will be considered for this Examination.
- Candidate should have minimum 21 yearsand maximum 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)-
- SC/ST-05 Years
- OBC-03 Years
- PH-10 Years
- UPSC selection will be based on preliminary exam, main exam and
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- 100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You can deposit the fee amount via any of the SBI branch (Pay-in-slip) or Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card/ internet banking.
How to apply UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination & Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2020” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION (CIVIL SERVICES)||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION (INDAIN FOREST SERVICE)||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|