TNPSC Recruitment 2019: warning and apply online is accessible in TNPSC entry. Applicants should hold Degree/Diploma from perceived college and more likely than not experienced Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation. TNPSC will choose the competitors based on composed test. Chosen hopefuls will be set at anyplace in Tamilnadu state. Applicants ought to submit online application as it were. Contenders need to pay required expense through either on the web (net banking, check card and charge card) or disconnected (SBI/HDFC bank) and last date for disconnected installment is 22.08.2019. More subtleties of TNPSC concede card, up and coming TNPC tests, results, test date, merit list, forthcoming TNPSC warnings, most recent opening and so on are accessible in authority site. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission without further ado TNPSC is a state government organization which is in charge of enlistment of staffs in Tamil Nadu. State open administrations initiates for different offices, for example, Revenue Department, Forest office, therapeutic administrations, open administrations and so on. Previously, the commission was called as Madras Service Commission. It has been overhauling to Tamil Nadu since 1929. Headquarter is situated at Park Town in the city Chennai which is the capital of Tamil Nadu up to this point. The select staffs each year by the method for Written Exam, Interview, Physical Test and Document Verification.
Details of www.tnpsc.gov.in 2019 Notification 2019
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advt No.||NOTIFICATION NO. 22/2019|
|Job Name||Assistant Tourist Officer|
|Pay Scale||Rs.19500- 62000|
|Date of notification||22.07.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||20.08.2019|
|Last date for payment through bank (SBI or HDFC)||22.08.2019|
|Date of written examination (Paper I & Paper II)||29.09.2019 (FN&AN)|
|Official Website||http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/ tnpscexams.in|
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Assistant Tourist Officer Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold Degree/ Diplomafrom recognized university.
- Must have undergone Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 yearsand maximum 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- TNPSC will select the aspirants on the basis of written test.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit onlineapplication only.
- Candidates should pay the following registration & examination fee,
Name of the Post
Assistant Tourist Officer
Application fee is exempted for SC/ SCA/ ST/ Widows
Registration Fee: All the candidates should pay Rs.150 for registration (if you had already paid the registration fee, need not to pay again.
Mode of Payment
- Candidate can deposit the fee through either online (net banking, debit card and credit card) or offline (SBI/ HDFC bank).
How to apply www.tnpsc.gov.in 2019 Notification
- Go to official website gov.in.
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement number “22/2019 ”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|TNPSC NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|