SEBI Recruitment 2020 | Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Jobs | 147 Vacancies | Last Date 31.07.2020 (Rescheduled) | Apply Online @ SEBI Careers
SEBI Recruitment 2020: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) invites online application from the eligible Indian citizens. SEBI reserves the right to fill up the post of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in various streams across India. This SEBI recruitment 2020 notification has been released on their official website @ www.sebi.gov.in. There are nearly 147 vacancies are allotted for the followings such as, General Stream, Legal Stream, Information Technology Stream, Engineering Stream, Research Stream and Official Language Stream. SEBI apply online link will be activated today on 07.03.2020. The last date for submitting SEBI Grade A officer online application is 31.05.2020 (Rescheduled).
Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2020-21
Interested candidates must make sure they are eligible for the jobs. Below, you can find all the details needed to know eligibility. In the sections below, we have given information about the vacancy, education qualification, experience, age limit, salary, application fee, salary, application process, etc. Read the details about SEBI jobs and also refer to the official notification for more. Once you have determined that you are eligible, you can proceed to apply online using the SEBI Apply Online link given below. Follow the instructions below to apply for the job. In case of any queries, you can contact the officials of SEBI or use the comment section below. To know more about the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), click on the website link below or visit www.sebi.gov.in. Apply for RBI Jobs click here
Details about SEBI Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Board of Organization||Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Designation||Grade A Officer (Assistant Manger)
|Work Location||Across India|
|SEBI Online Application Registration Status||Available from 07.03.2020|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||Rescheduled upto 31.07.2020|
|SEBI Official Website||https://www.sebi.gov.in/|
India govt Recruitment provides recent updates of all government jobs close enough to Railway, Banks so on. For more information regarding SEBI recruitment 2020 latest jobs keep watching our site regularly.
SEBI Vacancy 2020 Details
Eligibility criteria for SEBI Careers for Assistant Manager Posts
- Master Degree (Law)/ Bachelor Degree (Law)/ CA/ CFA / CS/ Engineering Graduate in relevant field from a recognized University / Institute.
- However, check official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on 29.02.2020.
- However, check official notification for age reservation & relaxation.
- The pay scale of officers in Grade A is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600 (17 years).
- Other benefits such as House Allowances, Leave Fare, medical expenses..etc
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process such as,
- Phase I (Online Screening Exam)
- Phase II (Online Exam)
- Phase III (Interview)
|SC/ ST/ PWBD||Rs. 100|
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through ON-LINE mode.
- Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in from March 07, 2020 to July 31st, 2020.
|Starting Date of Online Application||07.03.2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||31.07.2020 (Rescheduled date)|
|Phase I Online Exam||Announced Later|
|Phase II Online Exam||Announced Later|
Steps to Apply Online for SEBI Grade A Officer Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to SEBI official website “https://www.sebi.gov.in“.
- Find the advertisement regarding Officer Grade A 2020 and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|RESCHEDULED NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|