RSPCB Recruitment 2021 | Jr. Scientific Officer & Jr. Environmental Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies 114 | Last Date 23.01.2021 | Rajasthan RPCB Recruitment Notification @ environment.rajasthan.gov.in
RSPCB Recruitment 2021: Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board has issued a new employment notice [Advt No 01/2020] on 23.12.2020 to fill up 114 vacancies. It invites online mode application from eligible aspirants. Recently it has started the online registration process from 24.12.2020 @ rpcb.onlinerecruit.in. Candidates who are searching for jobs in Rajasthan can use this RPCB jobs in 2020. As per the Rajasthan Pollution Control Board Recruitment notification, overall 114 aspirants will be hired for Junior Scientific Officer & Junior Environmental Engineer posts and an online application form will be received up to 23.01.2021.
Details of Rajasthan Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No 01/2020|
|Job Name||Junior Scientific Officer & Junior Environmental Engineer|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||24.12.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.01.2021|
You may visit the official Website to get more details about environment.rajasthan.gov.in recruitment. Here you will get information JSO & JEE posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee, and how to apply. Keep check www.indiagovtrecruitment.com regularly to get the latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
RPCB Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 114 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Junior Scientific Officer||28|
|Junior Environmental Engineer||86|
Eligibility Criteria for RSPCB Junior Scientific Officer & Junior Environmental Engineer vacancy
- Junior Scientific Officer: Master’s Degree in any branch of chemistry or Soil Science or Environmental Science or Microbiology.
- Junior Environmental Engineer: Degree/ Master degree in Environmental Engineering after Bachelor’s degree either in Bio-Technology or chemical or Mining or Environmental or Textile Engineering.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- RSPCB selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- General/ OC : Rs.1400/-
- OBC: Rs.1200/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 1000/-
How to apply for RSPCB Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts online by using the official website on or before 23 January 2021.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|