OPSC Recruitment 2021 | Medical Officer & Scientific Officer Posts | 2474 Vacancies | Last Dates: 25.03.2021 & 05.04.2021 | Apply Online for OPSC Jobs @ opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2021: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has initiated the recruitment process by releasing notification (Advt.No.09 of 2020-21 & 10 of 2020-21) for the post of Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) & Scientific Officer posts. Odisha Public Service Commission expects online applications from eligible candidates to fulfill the requirements in various fields. The Commission is going to recruit candidates to fill up 2474 live vacancies. Odisha Public Service Commission recruitment 2021 notification has been released at www.opsc.gov.in on 19.02.2021. Applicants who hold MBBS/ Master’s Degree are eligible to apply for OPSC jobs. The Last dates to submit the online application form are 25.03.2021 & 05.04.2021.
Details of OPSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Advertisement No.||09 of 2020-21 & 10 of 2020-21|
|Job Name||Medical Officer & Scientific Officer|
|Notification Released Date||19.02.2021|
|Online Application Available from||26.02.2021 (MO) & 04.03.2021 (SO)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||25.03.2021 (MO) & 05.04.2021 (SO)|
OPSC MO Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||2452|
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC MO & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold an MBBS/ Master’s Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Check the advertisement for more details.
Age Limit (As of 01.01.2021)
- The age limit should be 21 years to 32 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Career Marking/ Interview.
- SO: Rs. 400 & No fee for SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD category.
- MO: Rs. 500 & No fee for SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD category.
- Payment Mode: Online through Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking.
- Application online will be accepted.
- Apply @ opsc.gov.in.
Steps to Apply Online for OPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website opsc.gov.in.
- Find & click Advertisement for Recruitment to the Post of Scientific Officers & Medical Officer.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Fill the application form with utmost care.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Submit & take a printout of the filled application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||LINK 1 | LINK 2|