OPSC Recruitment 2020 | Lecturer Posts | Total Vacancies 606 | Last Date 02.03.2020 | Apply online @ www.opsc.gov.in
OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission invites online application from eligible candidates for recruitment of 606 posts of Lecturers in different disciplines in Group A of O.E.S in Government Degree Colleges of Odisha State. Recently it has published the recruitment notification [Advt. no. 18 of 2019-20] on 06.02.2020 for OPSC Lecturer Vacancy. Odisha OPSC is going to fill up these 606 vacancies in Odisha Education Service (College Barnch). Applicants who are looking for Orrisa govt jobs will make the online registration from 08.02.2020 and OPSC recruitment 2020 apply online link not yet activate. The last date for submission of OPSC online application is 02.03.2020.
OPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020 Odisha apply online and notification is available in official website (www.opsc.gov.in/ www.opsconline.gov.in). Aspirants should hold Master Degree/ Ph. D Degree and should have 21 to 48 years old. Applicants have to pay required fee via SBI challan. Aspirants will be selected on the basis of written test and interview. Selected aspirants will be placed under Odisha Education Service in anywhere in Odisha state. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. More details of OPSC jobs, admit card, syllabus, exam date, result, merit list, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of OPSC Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. no. 18 of 2019-20|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||08.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||02.03.2020|
|Last date for payment||06.03.2020|
|Official Website||www.opsc.gov.in/ www.opsconline.gov.in|
You may visit www.opsconline.gov.in to get more details about OPSC recruitment. Here you will get information of Lecturer posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check India Govt Recruitment 2020 regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Lecturer Vacancy
- Applicants must have completed Master Degree/ Ph.Dfrom recognized university.
- Applicants should pass NET Exam.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate must have attained minimum 21 yearsand must not be above 48 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of written testand viva voce.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- 400 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST of Odisha/ PWD candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Contenders should make the payment via SBI challan.
How to apply Odisha PSC Jobs Notification 2020
- Go to official website gov.in.
- Click “Notification” find the advertisement “Advertisement for Recruitment to the Posts of Lecturer in OES(College Branch), Pursuant to Advt. No. 18 of 2019-20” click on the advertisement.
- OPSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|