NTPC Recruitment 2020 | Diploma Trainees Posts | Total Vacancies 70 | Last Date 12.12.2020 | NTPC Limited Recruitment Notification @ www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Recruitment 2020 – National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Diploma Engineers. There are 70 vacancies to be filled in various discipline. Interested candidates who completed their Diploma can apply for this jobs from 23 November 2020 to 21 December 2020. NTPC Coal Mining sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 24,000/- per month. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NTPC Limited-National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh. The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
NTPC Recruitment 2020:
NTPC Recruitment 2020 for Diploma Engineers:
|Application Last Date|
23 November 2020
21 December 2020
NTPC Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 70 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below
Name of the post
|No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Diploma Trainee Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Diploma in Mining/ Mining & Mine Surveying/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production/ Mine Survey from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification
- Upper age limit should be 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
NTPC Recruitment Process
- NTPC selection may be based on online test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS and No fee for SC/ ST/PWD/ ESM/ Female candidates.
- You should make the payment via Pay in Slip.
How to apply NTPC Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ntpccareers.net.
- Find the advertisement for Advt. No: CM/Ranchi: 01/2020, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find the apply link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|