NIMHANS Recruitment 2020 | Psychiatric Social Worker & Data Manager | 16 Vacancies | Last Date: 15/05/2020 (Extended) | Apply now @ nimhans.ac.in
NIMHANS Recruitment 2020: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES is a medical research university located in Bengaluru, India. The institute invites application for the posts of Psychiatric Social Worker, Junior Scientific Officer, Cohort Manager, Senior Scientific Officer, Office Assistant, Data Manager and Yoga Therapist. NIMHANS Bangalore has announced new job notification (NO.NIMH/PER(7)/RECT/ADVT–17/2019-20) for filling up 16 vacancies. Interested aspirants with required eligibility can download application form @ nimhans.ac.in and send application form only through offline. The Application should reach the office on or before 15.05.2020 (Revised date).
Details of NIMHANS Vacancy 2020:
|Organization Name||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MENTAL HEALTH AND NEURO SCIENCES|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Job Name||Psychiatric Social Worker, Junior Scientific Officer, Cohort Manager, Senior Scientific Officer, Office Assistant, Data Manager and Yoga Therapist.|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||12.03.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||15.05.2020 (Revised date)|
Vacancy Details of Junior Scientific Officer and Other Posts:
|NAME OF THE POST||VACANCIES|
|Psychiatric Social Worker||09|
|Junior Scientific Officer||01|
|Senior Scientific Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria of Yoga Therapist and Other Posts:
- Aspirants should pursue Ph.D in (Life Sciences)/ Master’s Degree in Social Work/ M.Phil in (Clinical Psychology/ Psychiatric Social Work) M.Sc in (Bio-chemistry/ Medical Bio-chemistry)/ Any degree from a recognised university.
- Refer advertisement for experience details.
- Check advertisement to know age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Skill test/ Written test.
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Aspirants can send the application form to The Registrar, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560029.
- Rs.590/- for UR & OBC Candidates.
- Rs.295/- for SC & ST Candidates.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment only via online mode is accepted.
- Applicants can pay fee through State Bank of India, NIMHANS Branch, Bengaluru, Beneficiary Name: The Director, NIMHANS, S.B Account No:64118462718 and IFSC Code No: SBIN0040675, MICR Code: 560002480 and Branch Code – 40675
Steps to download application form for Asst. Manager and Other Posts:
- Go to official website @ nimhans.ac.in
- Click ‘CAREERS’ given in the home page.
- Then click ‘Vacancy Announcements’ given under ‘CAREERS’
- Find ‘Notification No.17 for Various Posts on Contract Dated: 12.03.2020’
- Check eligibility criteria and Download the application form.
- Fill the application form properly & send it to the above said address.
|EXTENSION NOTICE||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|APPLICATION FORM LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|