SBI Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India proposes to engage Apprentice in the states of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. Recently SBI has announced the recruitment notification [ADVERTISEMENT NO.: CRPD/APPR/ 2019-20/14] on 17.09.2019 for SBI bank Apprentice vacancy 2019. It invites online application from degree holders. Applicants who are seeking bank Jobs in central govt can make the online registration from 17.09.2019 @ www.sbi.co.in careers. As per the SBI Apprentice notification 2019, overall 700 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. The last date for submission of SBI online application for 700 Apprentice vacancies is 06.10.2019.
About State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of India shortly SBI is a public sector financial organization in India. Since it is a Multi National Bank, has branches all over the world. It has been functioning since 1955. Headquarter of SBI has been located in Mumbai, Maharashtra until now. SBI provides services such as consumer banking, corporate banking, insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, private banking, securities, asset management, wealth management and also credit cards. Presently, more than 2 lakhs employees are working in State Bank of India around the world.
Details of SBI Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||ADVERTISEMENT NO.: CRPD/APPR/ 2019-20/14|
|Job Location||Haryana, Punjab & Himachal Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||17.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||06.10.2019|
|Online exam date||23.10.2019|
|Admit Card release date||15.10.2019 onwards|
SBI Recruitment 2019 Details
- As per the SBI notification, overall 700 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. State wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the State||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2019
- Applicants should have possessed Graduate from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 20 yearsand maximum 28 years as on 31.08.2019.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SBI Apprentice selection will be based on online written test & test of local language.
Mode of Application
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the following
- website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or
- https://apprenticeshipindia.orgor http://bfsissc.com or
- https://bank.sbi/careers or
- https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers
- There is noapplication fee for this SBI Apprentice recruitment 2019.
How to apply State Bank of India Apprentice Jobs 2019
- Go to official website co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961 ADVERTISEMENT NO.: CRPD/APPR/ 2019-20/14”, click on the advertisement.
- SBI notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|SBI APPRENTICE NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|