India Post GDS Recruitment 2019:- India Post at present has 10066 openings in Assam Postal Circle, Bihar Postal Circle, Gujarat Postal Circle, Karnataka Postal Circle, Kerala Postal Circle and Punjab Postal Circle. According to the Post Office Vacancy 2019 warning, these 10066 opening are allotted for Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) posts.
Indian Post Office enlistment 2019 apply on the web and warning is accessible in authority site (www.indiapost.gov.in/www.appost.in/gdsonline). Applicants should breeze through Secondary School Examination/tenth Std from perceived board. Candidates ought to know about Local Language. Past experience or administration of any sort won’t be considered for determination. India Post will choose the applicants on programmed created legitimacy list according to the standards dependent on the competitors online submitted applications. Chosen hopefuls will be put at Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala and Punjab Postal Circles. More subtleties of indiapost.gov.in enlistment opportunity, up and coming India Post occupation sees, merit list, determination list, result, up and coming India Postal Circle notices and so forth will be transferred on authority site.
India Post is a legislature of India office, executing postal administrations in India. It has been working since 1854. Headquarter is situated in Sansad Marg, New Delhi as of recently. They give administrations, for example, letter post, bundle administrations, EMS, conveyance, cargo sending, outsider coordinations and furthermore store account. Directly, there are 22 postal circles in India and it has multiple lakhs representatives are working in this office. Postal Circles are Assam Postal Circle, Karnataka Postal Circle, Maharashtra Postal Circle, Tamil NaduPostal Circle, Delhi Postal Circle, Gujarat Postal Circle, Punjab Postal Circle, Uttarakhand Postal Circle, West Bengal Postal Circle, North Eastern Postal Circle and Kerala Postal Circle.
Details of India Post GDS Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Assam: STAFF/8-31/15 (P-I), Bihar: R&E/GDS VACANCY/CYCLE II/2019, Gujarat: R&E/1-1/DR/GDS/2019/CYCLE-II, Karnataka: R&E/2-94/GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-II/2019, Kerala: RECTT/50-1/DLGS/2019 & Punjab: STC/18-50/GDS ONLINE II|
|Job Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Job Location||Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala & Punjab|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||05.08.2019|
|Last date for registration and fee||07.09.2019 (Extended)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||04.09.2019 extend up to 11.09.2019|
|Official Website||www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline|
You may visit www.appost.in Website to get more details about this India Post GDS recruitment. Here you will get Gramin Dak Sevaks details like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check https://www.indiagovtrecruitment.com regularly to get latest updates.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2019 Details
- As per the India Post notification, overall 10066 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Circle wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Postal Circle||No of Vacancy|
|Assam Postal Circle||919|
|Bihar Postal Circle||1063|
|Gujarat Postal Circle||2510|
|Karnataka Postal Circle||2637|
|Kerala Postal Circle||2086|
|Punjab Postal Circle||851|
Eligibility Criteria for India Post GDS Recruitment 2019
- Aspirants should pass Secondary School Examination/ 10thStd from recognized board.
- Applicants should have knowledge of Local Language.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Past experience or serviceof any kind will not be considered for selection.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 40 yearsas on 05.08.2019.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- India Post will select the aspirants on automatic generated merit listas per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
Mode of Application
- Applications via onlinemode only will be accepted.
- 100for OC/ OBC/ EWS Male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Credit/Debit cards and Net Banking or Post Office.
How to apply indiapost.gov.in Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for GDS posts in Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Kerala & Punjab, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|