GPSC Recruitment 2019: Gujarat Public Service Commission has currently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the following posts such as Designated Officer & Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar Posts. Totally 169 vacancies are allocated in the above said posts. It invites online applications from the eligible candidates. Applicants can apply via online mode on or before the last date 31.08.2019 (till 13.00 p.m). GPSC recruitment 2019 apply online link and notification can be downloaded from the official website of GPSC. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Degree from the recognized university to apply for GPSC OJAS vacancies 2019. Candidates must have possessed the prescribed age limit for this Gujarat PSC jobs 2019. The selection of the candidates will be based on examination and interview. The selected candidates will be posted at Gujarat.
Details of GPSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Government|
Advt. No. 19/2019-20 & Advt. No. 20/2019-20
|Job Name||Designated Officer & Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||169|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||16.08.2019|
|Last Date to apply online||31.08.2019|
Post Wise Vacancy Details for GPSC Notification 2019
GPSC is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described in the table below,
|Designated Officer||Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39100/-||15|
|Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar||Rs.38090/-||154|
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Degree from the recognized university.
- Applicant should possess adequate knowledge in Gujarati or Hindi language and computer applications.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- Age Limit
|Designated Officer||21 to 40 years|
|Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar||20 to 35 years|
- It will conduct examination and interview for choosing the candidates.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can submit their application via online mode only.
- Check advertisement for application fees and mode of payment.
How to apply for GPSC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website gujarat.gov.in
- Find the “Advertisement” link and click on it.
- Search for the notification “Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3 | Class-3 | General Administrative Department & Designated Officer, Food and Drugs Control Administration, Class 1 | Class-1 | Health and Family Welfare”and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
Eligible candidates only can apply for this recruitment in GPSC. Please refer the official website for syllabus, written exam date, admit card, result, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in GPSC 2019.