Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 | 2792 Vacancies | Act Apprentice Posts | Last Date 20.03.2020 | Apply Online @ www.rrcer.com
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER) has introduced an advertisement notice for the post of Act Apprentice under Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Mech, Blacksmith, Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Lineman, Wireman, MMTM, Turner trades. They are providing 2792 job opportunities against engagement of Act Apprentice for the year of 2019-2020. Indian Railway Recruitment Cell/Board circulated this RRC/ER notification No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20 to each and every station on Notice Board. Online applications are invited from eligible Indian National candidates before the last date on 20.03.2020. Eastern Railway recruitment 2020 apply online link will be active from 21.02.2020. You can download this ER RRC Kolkata job notification and online registration application form from Eastern railway official website @www.er.indianrailways.gov.in.
Candidates have to apply for any one Unit only. Candidates should regularly check the Notice Board Section of the Website of RRC/ER for latest updates. RRC Kolkata Apprentice vacancy selection will be made on the basis of merit & medical fit. Finally shortlisted candidate will be appointed in the following Divisions (Howrah, Sealdah, Malda, Asansol) and Workshops (Kanchrapara, Liluah, Jamalpur) of Eastern Railway. Visit Eastern Railway Recruitment 2020 Cell/Board (ER-RRC) to gather information such as Kolkata Apprentice Jobs Recruitment, further updates & upcoming vacancies, admit card, syllabus, answer key, merit list/ result etc. Applications must be submitted online and no other mode of submission of the same would be entertained.
Details about Eastern Railway Kolkata Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway (ER)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India [Railway Job]|
|Notice No||No.RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20|
|Work Location||Various Workshop & Division of ER|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available from 21.02.2020 (10 hrs.)|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||20.03.2020 (18.30 hrs.)|
|Official Website||http://www.er.indianrailways.gov.in [or] http://www.rrcer.com/|
To get more information regarding Eastern Railway Apprentice 2020 Vacancy future updates and other upcoming recruitment related to State and Central even from Private sector will be notified frequently up-to-date here in this India Govt recruitment page.
Eastern Railway Vacancy 2020 Details:
Totally, 2792 Job Openings were available now on www.rrcer.com
Eligibility Criteria for RRC Railway Apprentice 2020 Kolkata:
For more information regarding educational, age, relaxation & reservation, mode of application & other important notes/ links refer Eastern Railway (ER RRC) Official Notification.
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% aggregate marks from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT/SCVT
- The age should have completed 15 years and should not have completed 24 years as on cutoff date for receiving application.
- Selection will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates who apply against the notification.
- Charge of 100 will be applicable and no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women candidates.
- The payment of fees will have to be made online through ‘Payment Gateway’by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
- The candidates are required to apply onlineby visiting the link provided on the Notice Board of official website of RRC/ER @www.rrcer.com.
Steps to Apply Online for RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2019-20 Jobs Notification:
- Go to the official website “http://www.rrcer.com/”.
- Pick the “Notice Board” from the menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices for the Year 2019-2020”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Wait until 2020to get apply online linkactivation for ER-RRC Apprentice Act Jobs.
- Once ER Railway Region Online link get activated, login & apply to this position.
- After completed registering, submit your filled-in online application form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|CORRIGENDUM NOTICE||CLICK HERE|