DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 | Scientist `B’ Posts | Total Vacancies 167 | Last Date 10.07.2020 | RAC DRDO Scientist Recruitment Notification @ www.rac.gov.in
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020: Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC) invites online applications from graduate engineers and post graduates in Science including students who are appearing or have appeared in their final year examination through RAC website i.e. rac.gov.in for recruitment to the posts of Scientist `B’. Recently new employment notification [Advt. No. 137] was released by DRDO RAC regarding to fill up 167 vacancies in anywhere in India. Aspirants who are seeking engineering jobs in central govt those aspirants kindly apply to this DRDO RAC Scientist vacancy 2020 via online on or before the last date 10.07.2020.
Details of DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) – Recruitment & Assessment Centre (RAC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 137|
|Job Name||Scientist `B’|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||10.07.2020|
DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 167 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Subject wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the discipline/ subject||No of vacancy|
|Electronics & Comm. Engg||37|
|Computer Science & Engg||31|
|Material Science & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg||10|
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO RAC Scientist B Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/ Master Degree in concerned discipline/ subject from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- UR/ EWS: 28 years.
- OBC (NCL): 31 years.
- SC/ST: 33 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
|Name of the Subject||Recruitment Process|
|Electronics & Comm. Engg, Mechanical Engg & Computer Science & Engg||GATE score, Descriptive Examination and Personal Interview|
|Electrical Engg, Material Science & Engg/ Metallurgical Engg, Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engg, Aeronautical Engg, Mathematics & Civil Engg||GATE score and Personal Interview|
|Phycology||Marks in NET and Personal Interview|
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for General (UR), EWS and OBC male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make only online payment.
How to apply DRDO RAC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website rac.gov.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Direct recruitment for the posts of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up DRDO Scientist Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|