CISF Recruitment 2021 | SI, Constable & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 2000 | Last Date 15.03.2021 | Download CISF ASI Recruitment Notification/ Application Form @ www.cisf.gov.in
CISF Recruitment 2021: Central Industrial Security Force invites offline applications from Indian citizens who have retired from the Indian Army for engagement in the Central Industrial Security Force in the rank of SI (Exe.), ASI (Exe.), Head Constable/GD, and Constable/GD on Contractual Basis. Recently it has released the CISF recruitment notice to engage 2000 ex-Army personnel. As per the CISF Recruitment notification, overall 2000 vacancies are allocated for CISF constable recruitment. Applicants who are seeking Defence jobs in Central govt should send the filled application form to the concerned mail address on or before the last date 15.03.2021.
Details of CISF Constable Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Job Name||SI (Exe.), ASI (Exe.), Head Constable/GD, and Constable/GD|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.03.2021|
|Official Website||www.cisf.gov.in/ cisfrectt.in|
CISF Vacancy 2021 – Post wise Details:
Vacancies may increase/decrease at the time of final selection.
- Subedar – 63
- Naib Subedar – 187
- Havildar – 424
- Sepoy – 1326
- Total – 2000
Eligibility Criteria for Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2021
Candidates who are applying for the Central Industrial Security Force Notification 2021, have to satisfy the Edibility details mentioned by the Board. We have given the Detailed Eligibility Criteria here.
The following are the Education details of CISF Recruitment 2021
- Ex-Army Personnel ineligible rank.
Age Limit Details:
- Below the age of 50 years on the date of publication of this notification.
CISF Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates applying for CISF Recruitment Notification will be selected based on their performance in the below tests.
- Document Verification
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Examination
CISF Recruitment Pay Scale:
- SI / Exe – Rs. 40,000/- per month
- ASI / Exe – Rs. 35,000/- per month
- HC / GD – Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Constable / GD – Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Please check the official notification pdf provided below.
Apply Offline Steps
All candidates who are thinking about how to fill up How to fill CISF recruitment Offline application form 2021? below are the steps. Follow the below-given steps and apply for the same before the deadline.
- Firstly, Visit the official website of the Central Industrial Security Force cisf.nic.in
- Check for the Official Notification and read it Carefully.
- Now, Click on CISF Recruitment 2021 Application form Link provided below.
- Fill in all the details asked in the CISF Application form 2021.
- The application on the proforma should be sent to the concerned application receiving authorities prescribed below.
- Finally, post the application form to the email address given on the notification to complete the CISF Recruitment 2021 Process.
CISF Recruitment Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd February 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||15th March 2021|
How to apply CISF ASI Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website cisf.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above-said posts, click on the advertisement.
- CISF notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill-up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|