Indian Navy Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 2700 Sailors for AA and SSR Vacancies @ www.indiannavy.nic.in
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: Indian Navy has recently updated a new vacancy for the post of Sailors for AA and SSR – Aug 2020 Batch for Course Commencing August 2020. As per the Nausena Bharti 2019 job notification, nearly 2700 vacancies were allotted for Indian Navy Sailors Posts. The Indian Navy AA & SSR Vacancy 2019 offers the online application only for the unmarried male candidates. Aspirants who are eager to attain defence job can apply online via official website of Join Indian Navy Jobs 2019 www.indiannavy.nic.in or www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 08.11.2019 to 18.11.2019. Interested and eligible applicants can download the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 current notification & apply online link from the official website.
Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. Join Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Selection shall be based on the merit on their performance in Computer based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations. The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. Admit card will be issued one week before online examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee and who are entitled to waiver of examination fee. The candidates who have passed in PFT and Preliminary Recruitment Medical Examination will only be considered for preparation of merit list. Results of the online examination will be announced tentatively after 30 days.
Details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Designation||Artificer Apprentice (AA) & Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)|
|Stipend||Rs. 14,600 per month|
|Work Location||All over India|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available on 08.11.2019|
|Closure Date for Receipt of Online Application||18.11.2019|
|Official Website||https://www.indiannavy.nic.in https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in|
Join Indian Navy Sailor Jobs Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Position Category||No. of. Positions|
|Artificer Apprentice (AA)||500|
|Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR)||2200|
|Totally, 2700 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Career for AA & SSR Posts:
For more information regarding Sailors as SSR & AA educational qualification, age limit, salary, vacancy, online application mode, last date, fee, payment mode, & other important notes refer Join Indian Navy Official Notification.
- Qualified in 10+2 examinationwith 60% or more marks with Maths & Physics from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 2000 to 31 Jul 2003(Both dates inclusive).
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of 215 (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifteen Only).
Fee Payment Mode
- Online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- The applications are to be filled online only on website gov.in.
Steps to Apply & Download Indian Navy Nausena Bharti Online Application & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://www.indiannavy.nic.in” or “https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in”.
- Find and choose the correct advertisement regarding engagement for Sailors of Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 for AA & SSR.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back to home page and wait until 08.11.2019 to get apply online link.
- Once the link gets activated, fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|