CCL Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 482 | Last Date 21.02.2021 | Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment Notification @ www.centralcoalfields.in
CCL Recruitment 2021: Central Coalfields Limited invites online application form 10th/ 12th passed candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment notification [Ref. No. CCL/ Apprentice Trg/ Notification/ 20-21/ 1657] on 30.01.2021 for the training of fresher Apprentices under the Apprentices Act and NAPS. There are 482 vacancies are filled by Central Coalfields Limited and trade wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for 10th pass jobs in the central govt can use this CCL Apprentice recruitment. Eligible candidates can make the online registration @ apprenticeshipindia.org from 01.02.2021. The last date for submission of the CCL online application is 21.02.2021.
Details of Central Coalfields Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Central Coalfields Limited|
|Advertisement Number||Ref. No. CCL/ Apprentice Trg/ Notification/ 20-21/ 1657|
|Job Location||Ranchi (Jharkhand)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.02.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.02.2021|
|Official Website||www.centralcoalfields.in/ apprenticeshipindia.org|
Eligibility Criteria for CCL Apprentice Vacancy
Educational Qualification- Candidates who have passed their Class 10th level of examination along with having ITI Certification in relevant trades from NCVT/SCVT approved institutes will be eligible for this recruitment.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 21 years as of 01.01.2021.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- CCL recruitment process will be done on the basis of test/ interview/ merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the applications via online mode
How to apply Central Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website centralcoalfields.in.
- Find the advertisement “Request for application from candidates for the training of fresher apprentices under the Apprentices Act and NAPS”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Go to -> apprenticeshipindia.org to apply, should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with the required details.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Then click the view application form.
- Candidates will be provided an opportunity to edit their application forms before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information is correct or incorrect.
- After that click submits button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|