MRPL Recruitment 2019, Apply online 233 Technical Assistant Trainee & Other Vacancies @ mrpl.co.in
MRPL Recruitment 2019: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited welcomes online application from qualified applicants. It will enlist 233 possibility for following posts. According to the ONGC MRPL Notification [Advt. No. 78/2019], these 233 opening are dispensed for Non-Management Cadre for example Security Inspector, Junior Officer, Junior Chemist Trainee, Technical Assistant Trainee, Draftsman Trainee and Trainee Assistant posts. Candidates who are looking for focal govt employments in Karnataka state can make the online enlistment from 11.10.2019 to 09.11.2019.
MRPL Mangalore Recruitment 2019 warning pdf and apply online connection is accessible @ mrpl.co.in. Before apply to these MRPL occupations 2019 up-and-comers must check their qualification (i.e.) instructive capability, age farthest point, involvement and so on. ONGC MRPL determination might be founded on test/meet. Chosen competitors will be set at Mangalore [Karnataka]. More subtleties of MRPL enlistment opening, up and coming ONGC Jobs sees, prospectus, answer key, merit list, choice rundown, concede card, result, up and coming notices and so forth will be transferred on legitimate site.
Details of MRPL Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 78/2019|
|Job Name||Security Inspector, Junior Officer, Junior Chemist Trainee, Technical Assistant Trainee, Draftsman Trainee & Trainee Assistant|
|Job Location||Mangalore [Karnataka]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||11.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||09.11.2019|
ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2019
- As per the MRPL notification, overall 233 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
|Junior Chemist Trainee||06||Rs.30000|
|Technical Assistant Trainee||201|
Eligibility Criteria for Security Inspector, Technical Assistant Trainee, Trainee Assistant & Other Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc./ B.Com from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 26 years to 45 years.
- Check official notification for post wise age limit details.
- ONGC MRPL selection may be based on written test, skill test and physical test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via onlinemode only will be accepted.
- 100for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and No fee for SC / ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman categories and regular employees of MRPL.
- You should make the payment viaE-Challan & Online mode.
Steps to apply Online for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Jobs 2019
- Go to official website co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment in Non-Management Cadre notified vide Advt. No. 78/2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|MRPL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|