SSC CGL Exam Notification 2019 | Auditor, UDC, Accountant & Other Posts | Last Date Within 25.11.2019 | Download Notification (CGL Group B & C) @ ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL Exam Notification 2019: Recently, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has advertised an announcement regarding the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam notification for Auditor, UDC, Accountant and Other Posts. They allotted huge vacancies for this Central Government Jobs. They invite interested candidates to apply for this exam only through online mode. It restricts the applicants to submit their online application or registration form on or before 25.11.2019 (17:00 Hrs.) & request to pay the fee through both online & offline method before the last date on 27.11.2019 & 29.11.2019 respectively. Eligibile aspirants can download the SSC application form or get apply online link and cgl exam notification from the official website @ https://ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission prefers the candidate of Indian citizen based on various Examination such as Tier I & Tier II Computer Based Examination (CBE), Tier III Descriptive Paper Test & Tier IV Data Entry Test or Computer Proficiency Test (CPT). SSC has decided to conduct Tier I CBE from 02-03-2020 to 11-03-2020 & Tier II & III CBE & Descriptive test from 22-06-2020 to 25-06-2020. After completing those examinations, the selected candidate will be allowed for Document Verification/ Interview. More details of SSC CGL Examination recruitment notification, vacancy, merit/selection list, result, admit card, exam date, result, exam pattern, syllabus, answer key, cut off marks and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details about SSC CGL Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Board of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||F. No. 3/4/2019-P&P-I (Vol.-I)|
|Designation||Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Assistant/ Superintendent, Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Office, Sub Inspector, Divisional Accountant, Junior Statistical Officer, Statistical Investigator Grade-II, Auditor, Accountant/ Junior Accountant, Tax Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Work Location||Anywhere in India|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Online Application||25.11.2019|
|Last Date for Online Fee Payment||27.11.2019|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan||29.11.2019|
SSC CGL Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria for UDC, Assistant & Other Posts:
Refer Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Official Notification for education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode, selection process, last date, salary, vacancy details, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- Refer Advertisement.
- Tier-I Examination (Computer Based Examination)
- Tier-II Examination (Computer Based Examination)
- Tier-III Examination (Descriptive)
- Tier-IV Examination (Data Entry Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test)
- Document Verification
- Charge of Rs. 100 (Rupees One Hundred Only) will be applicable for all the candidates.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Both Online & Offline mode
- The applications must be submitted through online mode only.
|Starting date for submission of online application||22.10.2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||25.11.2019|
|Last date for making online fee payment & generation of offline Challan||27.22.2019|
|Last date for payment through Bank Challan||29.11.2019|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||02.03.2020 to 11.03.2020|
|Tier II & III Exam Date||22.06.2020 to 25.06.2020|
Steps to Apply & Download SSC CGL Exam Online Application Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://ssc.nic.in”.
- Pick the “Notice of Examination for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019” from the home page.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back to home page and click on “Apply” on the top to get apply online link.
- Choose the “Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019” & click on “Apply”.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|