AP SLPRB Recruitment 2019, Apply online for 50 AP Police APP Vacancies @ slprb.ap.gov.in
AP SLPRB Recruitment 2019: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh has recently released the notification [Rc. No. 40/R&T/Rect. 1/2019] for direct & limited recruitment to the posts of Assistant Public Prosecutors in A.P. State Prosecution Department via submission of online mode applications. As per the AP Police recruitment 2019 notification, overall 50 vacancies are allocated for APP Vacancy 2019. Applicants who are seeking Police Jobs in Andhra Pradesh those candidates can make the online the registration from 30.09.2019 @ slprb.ap.gov.in. The last date for submission of AP Police Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019 application is 31.10.2019.
Andhra Pradesh AP Police Recruitment 2019 apply online and notification is available @ slprb.ap.gov.in. Aspirants must possess Bachelor Degree and age limit should be 42 years. The candidate must have practised as an advocate for not less than three (3) years active practice in Criminal Courts in the State. AP Police selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Andhra Pradesh state. Contenders have to pay required fee via MeeSeva (e-Seva) / AP Ontine Centres. More details of AP Police recruitment vacancy, upcoming AP SLPRB jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of AP Police Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Rc. No. 40/R&T/Rect. 1/2019|
|Job Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||30.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||31.10.2019|
You may visit slprb.ap.gov.in Website to get more details about AP Police recruitment. Here you will get details of Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Public Prosecutor Vacancy
- Aspirants must possess Bachelor Degreefrom recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The candidate must have practised as an advocate for not less than three (3) yearsactive practice in Criminal Courts in the State.
- Candidates upper age limit should be42 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- AP Police selection will be based on Written Examination & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via onlinemode only will be accepted.
- 600for OC/ BC/ Other State candidates and Rs.300 for SC/ ST of AP candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via MeeSeva (e-Seva) / AP Ontine Centres.
Steps to apply Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to official website ap.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Download the Notification of Assistant Public Prosecutor in Andhra Pradesh State Prosecution Department 30.09.2019”, click on the advertisement.
- AP Police APP notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|APP NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|