BPSC Recruitment 2020 | 553 Vacancies | Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO) Posts | Last Date 21.02.2020 | Apply Online @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
BPSC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued an advertisement regarding the recruitment for the post of Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO). There are nearly 553 vacancies were allotted for this BPSC Recruitment 2020 notification (No. 01/2020). Candidates who are looking for Bihar government jobs can make use of this chance. It invites online application from the qualified candidates. Applicants should submit BPSC APO Vacancy 2020 online application form on or before the last date on 21.02.2020. Bihar PSC online registration link of BPSC APO jobs get activated on 07.02.2020 officially. BPSC apply online form and official notifications are available on its official website @ www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Candidates must possess bachelor degree in law from any recognized university or institute. Selection shall be made on the basis of Competitive Examination conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online application and pay the requisite fee through proper medium. Condenser should attain minimum 21 years and maximum 37 years of prescribed age limit. The candidate must carefully study the BPSC job notification before applying your desired positions. Visit or login to their career web portal to get more details BPSC recruitment 2020 vacancy, admit card, syllabus, result, cut off marks, exam paper, exam date/ pattern, selection list, latest news etc.
Details about BPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. 01/2020|
|Designation||Assistant Prosecution Officer (APO)|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available from 07.02.2020|
|Closure Date for Online Application Submission||21.02.2020|
|Last Date for Payment||26.02.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC APO Posts:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode & other important links refer BPSC Official Notification.
- Candidate must have bachelor’s degree in lawfrom any recognized university or institute.
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 37 years
Selection Process, Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer official notification.
- Interested candidates are required to apply through online modeonly from the BPSC official website.
Steps to Apply Online for Bihar PSC Jobs Notification 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/”.
- Find and choose the “Important Notice and Advertisement for Assistant Prosecution Officer Competitive Examination (Advt. No. 01/2020)” from the home page.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Wait to get apply online link for Advt. No. 01/2020.
- Once the link gets activated, fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, submit your BPSC online application on their career portal.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|