SSC JE Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineer Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 30.10.2020 | SSC JE Recruitment Notification @ ssc.nic.in
SSC JE Recruitment 2020: Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the open competitive Examination for recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India. Recently it has released the SSC JE notice [F.No. 3/7/2020-P&P-II] on 10.10.2020 for SSC JE Vacancy 2020. As per the SSC JE 2020 Notification, there are large numbers of vacancies will be filled by Staff Selection Commission. Aspirants who are seeking Diploma Jobs in Central Govt those candidates kindly make SSC JE Registration from 01.10.2020. The last date for submission on SSC JE 2020 application form is 30.10.2020.
SSC JE 2020 apply online and SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment notification is available in official website (ssc.nic.in). Aspirants should hold Engineering/ Diploma and age limit should be 30 years and 32 years. SSC selection will be based on Computer Based Examination (Paper I & Paper II) & Physical Efficiency Test (only for JE in BRO). Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. Only male candidates are eligible for the posts of Junior Engineers in the Border Roads Organization (BRO). Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online or offline. More details of SSC JE recruitment vacancy, upcoming SSC job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Staff Selection Commission shortly SSC is an Indian government agency to recruit staffs. SSC is further divided into several regional offices such as Northern Region (SSCNR), Eastern Region (SSCER), Western Region (SSCWR), Central Region (SSCCR), Southern Region (SSCSR), North Eastern Region (SSCNER), North Western Region (SSCNWR), Madhya Pradesh Region (SSCMPR) and Karnataka Kerala region (SSCKKR). SSC has been functioning since 4th November 1975 nearly 41 years ago. Headquarter of SSC has been located in New Delhi until now. The main role of Staff selection commission is to recruit staffs for the central government under various departments, ministries and also subordinate offices.
Details of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Advertisement Number||F.No. 3/7/2020-P&P-II|
|Job Name||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.10.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.10.2020|
|Last date for online payment||01.11.2020|
|Last date to generate offline challan||03.11.2020|
|Last date for offline payment||05.11.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2020
- Aspirants should hold Engineering/ Diploma in concerned discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 30 years and 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SSC selection will be based on Computer Based Examination (Paper I & Paper II) & Physical Efficiency Test (only for JE in BRO).
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro,
RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply SSC JE 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ssc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “ Notice of Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying & Contracts) Examination, 2020 ”, click on the advertisement.
- SSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Steps to make SSC Online Registration
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|SSC JE NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|