SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Online Apply for Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment Apply for Rourkela Apprentice Technologist in SAIL Rourkela Apply for Civil Apprentice
SAIL Rourkela invites online application from Indian Citizen for Apprenticeship Training Programme Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of SAIL Rourkela Official Website at https://www.sailcareers.com/ till 10.02.2021.
SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment – Overview
|Recruitment Board Name||SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant|
|Post Name & No. of Vacancy||Degree Apprentice – 90|
Diploma Apprentice – 180
|Other State Candidates Can Apply||Yes, can apply|
|Pay Scale (Salary)||Apprentices Act, 1961|
|Application Fees||No Fees|
|How to Pay Fees||No Fees|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis Selection|
|Mode of Exam||No Exam|
|Mode of Submit Application Form||Online Form|
|How to Apply Online Form||Candidates can apply online by Official Website of NATS at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/|
SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment – Eligibility
|Educational Qualification||Degree/Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.|
|Required Age Limit (As of 04.01.2021)||18 to 24 Yrs|
|Age Relaxation||As per govt. rules|
|Physical and Medical Standards||Candidates should be healthy|
SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment – Important Links
|SAIL Apprentice Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Syllabus and Exam Pattern Link||Click Here|
|Exam Date & Admit Cards Update||Click Here|
|Exam Answer Key||To be announced|
|Result Link||To be announced|
|SAIL Rourkela Official Website||https://www.sailcareers.com/|
SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment – Apply Online Registration Process
Follow these steps to Apply Online Form for SAIL Rourkela Apprentice Recruitment 2021 –
- All Candidates are advised to read the full notification carefully before applying for the job post.
- First, Go to the official website of SAIL Rourkela Apprentice at https://www.sailcareers.com/
- Click on Apply Online
- Then click on the job you want to apply for.
- Register yourself on the website.
- Then log in with your Registration ID and password.
- fill in personal and educational details.
- Click on Finish & Apply.
- Thereafter accept the declarations and attach the necessary relevant document.
- Then fill in details about work experience.
- Take the printout of your prefilled application form.