NCR Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 480 | Last Date 16.04.2021 | NCR Recruitment Notification @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021: North Central Railway has issued a new employment notice [No. P/161/Act. Apprentice/JHS/2019-20/Rect] on 15.03.2021 for engagement of Act Apprentices Under Apprentice Act 1961 for the year 2019-2020. It invites applications via online mode from eligible candidates for NCR Apprentice vacancies. As per the North Central Railway notification, overall 480 vacancies are allocated for Apprentice posts and trade-wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Railway Jobs those aspirants can make the online registration @ mponline.gov.in from 17.03.2021 to 16.04.2021.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021-22: All the interested candidates searching for North Central Railway jobs in India can check this page for all the latest recruitment 2021 updates. Find more details and updates about North Central Railway recruitment, Sarkari result, dates, schedules, etc in Hirelateral. Here you can find job vacancies for both fresher and experienced candidates. Subscribe to Hirelateral free Email Job alert service and receive daily notification on all government jobs 2021 in India North Central Railway recruitment page updated.
Details of NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||North Central Railway|
|Advertisement Number||No. P/161/Act. Apprentice/JHS/2019-20/Rect|
|Job Location||Jhansi [Uttar Pradesh]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||17.03.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||16.04.2021|
|Official Website||ncr.indianrailways.gov.in/ mponline.gov.in|
NCR Apprentice Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 480 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Trade-wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy
- Aspirants should pass 10th Std & ITI in relevant trade from a recognized board or institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification
- The age limit should be a minimum of 15 years and a maximum of 24 years.
- NCR Apprentice selection may be based on a merit list.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.170 for all candidates and Rs.70 for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women aspirants.
- You should make an only online payment.
How to apply North Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website mponline.gov.in.
- Click “About Us->Division->Jhansi Division->Personnel->Act Apprentice 19-2020“
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Go to ->https://www.mponline.gov.in/, find apply link.
- If you are a new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may log in to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally, click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|