KPSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant, Assistant Controller, Tahsildar & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 1276 | Last Date 06.03.2020 | Apply online @ kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Recruitment 2020: Karnataka Public Service Commission has planned to fill up 1276 vacancies in Karnataka. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Tahsildar, Commercial Tax Officer, Labour Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Assistant Superintendent, Deputy Superintendent, Assistant Controller & Assistant Posts. It invites applications via online mode from eligible candidates. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment from 06.02.2020. The last date for submission of online application is 06.03.2020.
Karnataka KPSC recruitment apply online link and notification is available in KPSC website. Candidates must have completed Degree/ Master Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Applicant’s age limit should be 21 to 35 years. KPSC will conduct online test for selection of suitable applicants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Karnataka. Aspirants should submit online application only. No other modes of applications will be rejected. Contenders should pay requisite fee and make the payment through online mode only. More details of KPSC upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, result, cut off marks, syllabus and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Karnataka Public Service Commission shortly KPSC is a state govt. recruiting Agency. It has been servicing in Karnataka since 1951. Headquarter has been located in Bangalore, Karnataka until now. They recruit staffs by the way such as conducting examinations, interview, physical test and document verification. The commission recruits staffs for the department such as state civil services, government and also government aided organization.
Details of KPSC Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Tahsildar, Commercial Tax Officer, Labour Officer, Assistant Director, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Labour Commissioner, Assistant Superintendent, Deputy Superintendent, Assistant Controller & Assistant|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||06.02.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||06.03.2020|
|Last date for payment||07.03.2020|
You may visit KPSC Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information of assistant & other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check India Govt Recruitment 2020 regularly to get latest updates.
Karnataka KPSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 1276 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details and salary details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Commercial Tax Officer||07|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant, Assistant Controller & Other Vacancy
- Candidates must have completed Degree/ Master Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Applicants age limit should be 21 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- KPSC will conduct online testfor selection of suitable applicants.
Mode of Application
- Aspirants can apply to this recruitment via online mode only.
Mode of Payment
Applicants should make online payment only.
How to apply Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) Jobs 2020
- Go to official website kar.nic.in.
- Click“Notification“ find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 1||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 2||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 3||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 4||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 5||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION 6||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|