IBPS CRP SO X Notification 2020 | Specialist Officer (AFO, IT Officer, Law Officer & Other) Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 23.11.2020 | IBPS SO Recruitment Apply Online @ www.ibps.in
IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020: The IBPS SO Exam is being conducted for recruiting candidates for the posts of Specialist Officers in the following fields. IT Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/ Personnel Officer, and Marketing Officer. Candidates will be selected through three stages of the examination, Prelims, Main Exam, and the Interview round. All the interested candidates need to brace themselves and register for the IBPS Specialist Officer 2020 and also start preparing.
Candidates must also note that the fee paid for this recruitment should also be made from November 2 to November 23. According to the official IBPS SO notification. A total of 647 vacancies has been announced for IBPS SO 2020-21. Candidates must remember that this sector requires highly skilled people with a strong will and dedication to work as a Specialist Officer.
Details of IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Name||Specialist Officers (I.T. Officer, Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer & Marketing Officer)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||02.11.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.11.2020|
|Preliminary Exam date||26.12.2020 & 27.12.2020|
|Main Exam date||24.01.2021|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS AFO, IT Officer, Law Officer & Other Posts
- Applicants should hold Degree/ PG Degree/ Engineering from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
IBPS SO 2020 Notification: Selection Process
The selection process comprises of two-tier examination i.e. The online examination will be held in two phases. Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination. Shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination and shortlisted candidates in the Online Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Refer official notification to get fee details.
Steps to apply online for IBPS CRP SO Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ibps.in.
- Click “CRP Specialist Officers” find the advertisement “Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers X”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find apply link then click on the link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|