GPSC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Manager, Dy.GM & other Posts | Total Vacancies 89 | Last Date: 11.02.2020 | Apply Online @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Public Service Commission has released notification for the position of Programmer, Mine Sirdar, Junior Programmer, Assistant Manager in Survey, Information Technology, Fire and Safety, Civil, Environment, Finance and Accounts, Human Resource, Deputy General Manager (Legal, Mines (1st class Metal & Coal)), General Manager (Business Development Cell), Assistant Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service, Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service. As per the GPSC notification 89 vacancies are allocated for this mentioned above posts. People who are interested to apply for State government job of Gujarat they may apply through online mode from the date of 27.01.2020 to 11.02.2020 (till 01.00 pm).
Syllabus for written exam is available in the official notification Gujarat Public Service Commission. For Prelim examination will be conduct from 12.04.2020 to 31.05.2020. Dates will be vary for each post so check GPSC official notification for your clearance. Candidates may selected by the process of Preliminary Examination and Interview. For Programmer and Junior Programmer should acquire basic knowledge of computer application. As per the GPSC notification applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or English or any two languages out of these three languages essential.
Details of GPSC Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 130/2019-20 to 145/2019-20|
|Organization Type||State Government of Gujarat|
|Name of the position||Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager & other posts|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Basic Pay||25500-142400/- (as per designation)|
|Starting date for submission to apply||27.01.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||11.02.2020|
GPSC is the short form of Gujarat Public Service Commission, which is a public sector enterprise under the state government of Gujarat to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Gujarat according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. According to GPSC notification, several instruction and procedure of this recruitment are mentioned in following topics such as vacancy details, Pay scale details, Educational and Essential qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, mode of application and steps to apply.
OJAS GPSC 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Position||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager (Survey)||34|
|Jr. Programmer (Sahayak)||5|
|Mine Sirdar (Sahayak)||21|
|Deputy General Manager||13|
|Assistant Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service, Class- 1||07|
|Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service, Gujarat Fire Service, Class-1||01|
Pay Scale details of Gujarat PSC Recruitment 2020
- Programmer: 44900-142400/-
- Assistant Manager (Survey): 53100-1,67,800/-
- Programmer (Sahayak): 39900-126600/-
- Mine Sirdar (Sahayak): Rs.25500-81100/-
- General Manager: 1,44,200-2,18,200/-
- Deputy General Manager: 78,800-2,09,200/-
- Assistant Director of Fire Prevention Service, Class- 1: 56,100-1,77,500/-
- Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service, Gujarat Fire Service, Class-1: 1,18,500-2,14,100/-
- Refer Gujarat Public Service Commission Official web portal for your clarity
Eligibility criteria for GPSC Recruitment 2020
- Programmer – Possess Degree in MCA or B.E. (Computer / IT).
- Director of Fire Prevention Service and Assistant Director of Fire Prevention Service– Any Bachelor degree in relevant discipline.
- Mine Sirdar-C or its equivalent.
- Programmer-Degree in BCA/ IT.
- General Manager, Assistant Manager-Possess B.E/B.TECH.
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology):MCA / B.E in relevant discipline.
- Assistant Manager (HR)-Possess a degree in MLW/MSW/MBA[HR].
- Deputy General Manager– Degree in Law.
- Deputy General Manager (Mines)- (Mining).
- Check GPSC official notification for brief details about qualification
- Assistant Manager: 03 years of experience in relevant field.
- Deputy General Manager:10 years post qualification experience in relevant field.
- General Manager:15 years of experience in relevant field.
- Assistant Director of Fire Prevention Service: 07 years of experience in relevant field.
- Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service:10 years of experience in relevant discipline.
- Visit and Verify official notification of GPSC for more details about it.
Age Limit (as on 11.02.2020)
- Programmer:Minimum 21 years and Maximum 37 years.
- Mine Sirdar (Sahayak):Minimum 18 and Maximum 33 years.
- Assistant Manager (Survey):Minimum 21 years and Maximum 38 years.
- Assistant Manager (Information Technology), (Finance & Accounts), (HR):Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Deputy General Manager:Minimum 21 years and Maximum 47 years
- Deputy General Manager [Mines], Assistant Director of Fire Prevention Service:Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years.
- General Manager (Business Development Cell):Minimum 21 years and Maximum 52
- Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service:Minimum 21 years and Maximum 50 years
- Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service:Minimum Age 21 years Maximum Age 50 years.
- Check Gujarat PSC official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection Process
- For Programmer, Mine Sirdar– Single Stage (Prelim (Objective))
- For Assistant Manager, Deputy General Manager, General Manager, Assistant Director of Gujarat State Fire Prevention Service:2 stage (Prelim (Objective) and Interview))
- For General Category- Rs.100/-
- For PWD, Ex-Servicemen & Economically Weaker Section – NIL
- Applicants have to pay their fee via online payment service.
- Check GPSC official notification of GPSC for more details.
Mode of Application
- Online mode (gujarat.gov.in)
Steps to apply online for Gujarat Public Service Commission 2020 job vacancies
- To apply online , visit official website of GSPSC (gujarat.gov.in)
- Search and choose “Media/ Press release” option, to view the official notification.
- List of notifications are appeared on the page.
- Select the required notification and then read it fully.
- “Apply online” option also placed on the official web portal of Gujarat PSC.
- After registration only applicants may apply for this recruitment.
- For other references, visit official website of GPSC.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|